Dr. Rebekah Tanti-Dougall LL.B., LL.M. (IMLI), LL.D. is a Partner at ‘Advocates, Tanti-Dougall & Associates’ Law Firm, providing civil, commercial and aviation legal consultancy services, including through litigation and mediation.
Dr. Tanti-Dougall is author of various articles, including on cyber terrorism, disruptive passengers as well as the aviation legislative framework.
She has participated as a speaker, panelist, moderator as well as Master of Ceremonies at various international conferences, having delivered presentations on aviation security, disruptive passengers, air accident investigation and cyber terrorism.
She lectures Aviation Law and is a member of the Editorial Advisory Board of Aviation Security International (ASI) publication. She is also a member of the International Forum of Travel and Tourism Advocates (IFTTA) as well as the Chamber of Advocates in Malta.
- Bachelor of Laws – LLB (University of Malta)
- Doctor of Laws – LLD (University of Malta)
- Master of Laws – LLM in International Maritime Law (International Maritime Law Institute)
- Member of the Chamber of Advocates (Malta)
- As a Law Firm, member of the European Law Group (ELG)
- As a Law Firm, member of the International Federation of Travel & Tourism Advocates (IFTTA)