Having a wide portfolio of legal practice, Dr. Jacqueline Tanti-Dougall has been appointed on a number of occasions as a legal consultant to not only local entities but also, international organisations and States on health and safety issues.
Her engagement as an international consultant with the United Nations World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO) has lead her to draft Travel & Tourism Legislations in various countries including Qatar, Azerbaijan, Myanmar, Albania, Belarus, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates. Advocates, Tanti-Dougall & Associates forms part of IFTTA (International Federation of Travel and Tourism Advocates) where Dr. Jacqueline Tanti-Dougall is the elected President thereof for a term of three years.
As a partner at Advocates, Tanti-Dougall & Associates, Dr. Jacqueline Tanti-Dougall practices before the Maltese Courts and Tribunals. Her legal practice includes Family Law, Civil Damages, Aviation and Airport Security and Health and Safety Legal issues. She is also Chairperson of the Commercial Sanctions Tribunal. With a broad history of educational studies, Dr. Jacqueline Tanti-Dougall finds herself as a current senior visiting lecturer at the University of Malta, on Travel & Tourism Law, Statistics Law as well as, Food Safety Legislation.
Moreover, she has acted as a legal consultant as well as drafting of legislation on Statistics Law beyond our shores including South Sudan.
- Bachelor of Arts – B.A.(Gen.) English, Psychology and Classical Literature (University of Malta)
- Doctor of Laws – LL.D (University of Malta)
- Diploma in Law and Administration (University of Malta)
- Diploma in Air Law (International Air Travel Association (IATA) Geneva, Switzerland)
- Certificate in Oversight Managers` Course (Singapore Aviation Academy)
- Certificate in Mediation (Malta Mediation Centre)
- Certificate in Arbitration (Malta International Arbitration Centre)
- Foundation Certificate in Trusts Law and Management (Institute of Financial Services Practitioners (IFSP )(Malta))
- Member of the Chamber of Advocates (Malta)
- Chairperson of the International Federation of Travel & Tourism Advocates (IFTTA)
- As a Law Firm, member of the European Law Group (ELG)